I have had a great time using this Hauwei P Smart phone and I have been really impressed by its feature set. For a £220 phone it has all the features of a phone that’s twice the price. There are a few things that did annoy me but keeping in mind the price of this phone, these can be forgiven. I loved trying out all the features of the camera especially the ability the use the dual cameras to blur the background. I wanted to list my thoughts below.
- Big, clear and bright screen (even came with a screen protector attached)
- Super-fast fingerprint scanner in the perfect position on the back of the phone
- Latest version of the Android software (Oreo)
- Superb outside pictures from the dual camera
- Using 2 apps at once on the big screen
- Over 2 days of battery life
- 32GB of storage
- Google Pay support (NFT)
- Lots of software features built into the EMUI software
- Inside and low light pictures are not the best
- Some slowdown when using a few apps, the most notable was Google Maps
- I had a few issues with pairing a smart watch reliability
I really did enjoy this phone and it’s great to see so many features and not many compromises for a budget smartphone. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a large screened budget device.